Answered By: Library West
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014     Views: 73

The University participates in Open Access in a couple different ways. First of all, we have the Open Access Publishing Fund that supports our faculty researchers and graduate students by subsidizing the article processing fees many open access journals charge. You can read more about the OAPF at this link: The Libraries can also assist with the publishing of open access journals. If you are currently the editor of or have wanted to start an open access journal, we have access to a hosting system and can assist with setting up an open access journal for you. For more information, please visit:

Related Topics

    Contact Us