Answered By: Jana Ronan
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014     Views: 158

The Gator 1 Central FAQ (  says this:


2.   I am graduating/transferring/withdrawing from UF. How do I go about getting a refund from my accounts?
If you are graduating, transferring to another school or withdrawing from UF, you are able to obtain a refund for any of these three accounts. In order to do this, you must visit the Gator 1 Central office located in the UF Welcome Center, where you will be able to fill out a refund request form. Your refund check should be issued soon after.

Here is the location and hours:

ID Card Services
UF Bookstore & Welcome Center, Room G071
PO Box 112115
Gainesville, FL 32611-2115
352-392-UFID (8343)


Starting May 6, the new hours for the ID Card Office:
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 7PM and Saturday: 11AM - 4PM

Related Topics

Contact Us