Answered By: Reference Library West Last Updated: Jun 29, 2016 Views: 1435
Library West and Marston Science Library
- Black/White 2-sided: $.08 per side ($.16 per page)
- Black/White 1-sided: $.10 per page
- Color laser printing: $.75 per page
Print now, pay later!
Printing fees are charged to your Gatorlink account. You will be e-billed at the end of the month under 'miscellaneous' charges for Academic Technology printing. These charges will show up on your Student Financials account in MyUFL.
How do I check my charges?
To view your charges, visit http://my.ufl.edu and navigate to "My Campus Finances"
Want to print from your laptop or mobile device?
Login at http://mobileprint.at.ufl.edu. Choose your printing method (upload file, web print, email print, driver print). Walk to the print release station and release your job. Pay any charges via MyUFL.
How to print from a library computer
- Select 'Print' from your application (Word, email, browser, etc.)
- Choose the type of printer you want to use:
- Go to the print release station, enter your Gatorlink username and password to release your job.
- Pay any charges through MyUFL.
Please see the UF Academic Technology FAQ section, What is the Printing Refund Policy?
Marston Science Library and Library West have a scanning option for guest users (anyone who is not a current UF faculty, staff or student). Please visit any service desk for more information.
Architecture and Fine Arts Library,
Health Science Center Library,
Latin American and Caribbean Collection, and
Special Collections and Area Studies
To print, you need to do/have three things:
1. Be logged on to any library desktop computer (wireless printing from laptops is not yet available)
2. Have your Gator1 Card
3. Have money on your Gator1 Vending account (this is separate from any declining balance or meal plan accounts)
You can add money to your Gator1 Vending account by following these instructions.
Print your document how you would at any computer (e.g. File > print, Ctrl + P, etc). For the printer, select "Black and White" or "Color" depending on what you want to print.
Black and white pages are 10 cents.
Color pages are 50 cents and can only be printed at specific libraries. Read more about color printing here.
Go to the printer/copier and swipe your Gator1 card. You will be shown your vending account balance. Press okay on the screen.
You should now see the document(s) there waiting!