Answered By: Amy Buhler Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 205
Answered By: Amy Buhler
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 205
Marston Science Library and Library West have a limited number of laptops available for checkout on a first-come first-serve basis. Use of laptops is restricted to current UF students, staff, and faculty.
- Inquire at the Circulation Desk about laptop availability
- If no one is waiting, a loaned laptop may be re-checked out
Guidelines for Use
- Laptops are not permitted to leave the building
- Laptops are available for use during all hours Marston Science Library is open
- The checkout period is 2 hours.
- There is a $10 per hour overdue charge, maximum $100 overdue at which time the item is considered LOST
- There is a $2000 replacement charge for items damaged or considered LOST
- Library privileges will be blocked if the laptop is not returned in a timely manner
- Restrictions for use of laptops are detailed in the Library Computer Use Policy Page